2.01.2014

Our bathroom: Mora Armatur

Photo: Trine Thorsen/Mora Armatur

All the faucets in our new house is by Mora Armatur, and I must say we´re really happy with the choice. Before christmas I had a great day with Mora and the lovely photographer Trine Thorsen and stylist Kirsten Visdal, taking photos in our home. This is our downstairs bathroom, I´ll show you the other rooms in later posts.

I´ve had a long blogbreak, but now I´ll try to keep it up again. Follow me on instagram if you miss my posts ;)

6 comments:

  1. You absolutely have a stunning bathroom, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like your bathroom! May I ask what is the wall behind the bathtub?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice color combination and that wooden stool. Where is it from if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this your website. One year ago when I decorated my kitchen, I was looking for an inspiration here. Now I want to sth with bathroom. And I'm considering to hire this company http://thehomeexpert.uk/. Maybe any of you decorate your home with they and can tell me sth more?

    ReplyDelete