3.05.2013

Light and art


                                                                        Photo: Tina Stephaansenboligmagasinet.dk



I´m back with this lovely Danish home from boligmagasinet.dk. Love all the art!

(I´ve had many people emailing me asking me if I´m allright and if I´ll be back (lucky me!) - and I will! We are currently building a new house outside Oslo and temporarily living in a tinytinytiny apartement with no internet (!) = no blogging. I´ll try to post every now and then, just to make sure you don´t give up on me. Comes summer will be living in our NEW house, with both internet and a home office, and I´ll promise to do so much better from then on...)

11 comments:

  1. welcome back!
    :)

    and good luck with your building project
    I can't tell you how glad I am our's is over!!! :)

    best wishes
    Open^house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back!! And happy building! Look forward to seeing your new home x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great apartment inspiration, I will fill my future house with art! I hope the build is going ok and not too stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see a new post! You are, for sure, one of my favourite bloggers.

    Happy house build! We are just starting that too. What a giant interruption to normal life!? Can wait to see some photos of your new house on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are back!!!! I have been checking your blog several times a week :-)
    Good luck with the build!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, so glad you like my blog! And thanks for the good wishes, we sure need it ;)

      Delete
  6. Love the clean design and the art is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to have you back! :) Best wishes from Hungary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Be sure to come back and I´ll try to keep on posting! :)

      Delete
  8. missed the blog. I spent many hours last Spring and Summer looking through your pics - they really inspired the refurb of our 1960's bungalow in the UK. We left a 18th century cottage and needed inspiration for a new life style. You really helped. Hope all's going well with you build. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete