Concrete kitchen worktop

Photo: My Scandinavian Retreat

We wanted a concrete worktop, and after ckecking different stores (and prices) we decided to make it ourselves. It took about a week, but I love the result! We used a very helpfull, Swedish manual


  1. This is were I write about what insprires me in the process of transforming it into a morden.

  2. I just found your blog and have been enjoying reading back into your archives. Is it possible for you to write a little more about your process when making your concrete counter tops? I would love to attempt them for my kitchen, but unfortunately I can't read norweigen. :) I love the way yours turned out!



  3. Great post and very easy way to learn from this website... I think you're a great idealistic guy and this blog is your best gun to do it... thanks for show it and keep posting this, because all the information is important to us.

  4. I think we can't ignore this post, it's all about lovely designs and the scandinavian style has been shaping my thoughts, I am a professional and I think we need more about your ideas, specially if we are talking about architecture and buildings. 23jj