7.21.2010

The hermits cabin







Photo: scandinaviandesign.com

I´m sure you have seen this small cabin in the blogosphere before, but I love Eremitens Koja so much that I still have to show it to you. It´s avaliable from Swedish Arvesund in two sizes. This is what the creator, Mats Theselius, says about his work: ”Most people probably associate hermit living with mysticism and religion. But that is wrong. It’s rather about challenging the hectic city life and taking a natural step back. I want to show the possibilities to escape the urban life for a while. The cabin provokes questions around individuals versus society, and man’s need of solitude. For that reason we have filled the cabin with the few things you need. Here you can eat, sleep, read or just do nothing at all.”

2 comments:

  1. I'm finally back! Dude, I had you bookmarked on my computer, given that I am an assiduous reader of your blog, but then I had to format my pc and lost my favorite sites folder! Anyways, I'm glad I found you, I will be visiting you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. Browse all Instagram on the web, Instagram web viewer online, Picks the most popular hashtag and interesting users and story on Instagram viewer.

    ReplyDelete